TBF on "House Calls" with Ron Hazelton
During this episode of "House Calls" with Ron Hazelton, we watch a team of basement professionals transform a 20-year-old, moldy basement into a dry, healthy, waterproofed basement. The project is completed from start to finish by a team of specialists led by Basement Systems President, Larry Janesky.
What you'll see:
- Larry Janesky explaining the dynamics of sewage leaks in basements, places where mold thrives, and how mold can be prevented from inhabiting your basement.
- A comparison among different wall materials, structures, and insulation.
- Product strength tests.
- The team replacing a window well.
- "How-to" instruction on installing ceiling lights.
- Larry Janesky explaining the problems with carpeting a basement floor and comparing it to flooring that is waterproof, strong, insulated, and cushioned.
This video captures what Ron Hazelton describes as a "magical" transformation of an unhealthy basement into a healthy living space.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.